I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: exhibit
I have to confess I am not really a fan of Harry Potter, but my young cousins are. But if I have good company, I’m all game for a museum visit and with Marina Bay Sands now so conveniently connected … Continue reading
Just some photos of the URA Building if you want to check out the exhibition going on till Christmas eve. Tanjong Pagar would be the nearest MRT stop. Cool sculptures outside the URA building. Besides Urban Sketchers there was also … Continue reading
I have very few photos of the van Gogh exhibit as photography was not allowed within the hall. It was an experience – music and projected images in a dimmed hall. It’s hard to describe, but I could have sat … Continue reading
When we first decided to visit the brand new Art Science Museum at Marina Bay Sands, I was expecting the experience to be good. But honestly, I never expected it to be this good. Oh you just have to see … Continue reading