I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: fearless
Thank goodness for YouTube. I don’t watch regular TV, but thanks to YouTube, I didn’t miss the wickedly funny opening to the 2011 Golden Globe Awards, by my comedic hero Ricky Gervais. I guess we’re ok with with the brutally … Continue reading
Angelina Jolie is a living Diesal campaign. Here is her latest quote: “Doing a few stunts is a great part of the job. It’s wonderful therapy. I wasn’t scared. I get a kick out of it. I love that kind … Continue reading