- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Firehouse
I was thinking about happiness and how I could find it without spending any money or leaving my house. 1. Well one thing I know for sure that would make me happy is if I successfully organize all my stuff … Continue reading
I was a teen of the 80’s and I think there’s nothing sweeter than an 80’s rock ballad. So many incredible ballads and it was all about the melodies. The music video was deliciously cheesy but back then it was … Continue reading