I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Fish Mart Sakuraya
I am getting so predictable. I checked out yet another Japanese supermarket. But they are still fun for me with all the pretty packaging. I think this is Sakura tea – all pretty in pink. My first time seeing special … Continue reading
B had the green cold noodles which you dip in a sweet sauce. I tried it once and realised that I possibly could acquire the taste for cold noodles. It has a refreshing taste and the noodles are al dente. … Continue reading