I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: flat white
I didn’t have any cake but they were stunning to look at. The flat white I had was great, my partner found his latte too ‘heaty’ (acidic?). He can’t take stronger coffee like I can. The Cuban sandwich was nothing … Continue reading
Craving chicken burgers lately and the regular one from Shake Shack is so yummy. I didn’t like their special dark meat one. Generous amount of fresh lettuce and pickles. The bun is so deliciously soft and buttery. Only thing it’s … Continue reading
We didn’t plan to go here and it was quite a random find. Glad we checked it out. They serve good coffee here which surprised us as it’s rare as most places have coffee that’s acidic & sourish. Reminded us … Continue reading
I’ve been to the branch at Tai Seng but wasn’t impressed. This time however I changed my mind at the Thomson Plaza branch and would revisit. They charge 50 cents for a mug of hot water S$5 for a scoope … Continue reading
It’s always fun to try out brand new places and especially when you have great company. I must say firstly that this place reminds me of Jones the Grocer. It was very pleasant to sit here and chat. The decor … Continue reading
The warm lights, the mirror board. Oriole Cafe & Bar so beautiful and tastefully decorated. Whoever in the team picked this lighting is a designing genious. It gives this coffee joint and restaurant, a very unique look. The Flat White. … Continue reading