- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Food Fair
I find the Food Basement at Takashimaya so interesting. Can’t compare to what there is in Japan but it’s still pretty amazing. There is always something new to see and this time we stumbled upon a Hokkaido food fair with … Continue reading
As we drove past The Esplanade we were quite dismayed as it seemed like there was nothing to see, but when we walked towards the area after parking, I was thrilled at the sight before me. River Hong Bao 2011 … Continue reading
There were lanterns hanging from the ceiling inside The Central mall as well. Huge crowds were gathering around the stage in front of The Central mall to watch the performers from China. Saw a little blonde girl covering her ears … Continue reading