I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: fountain
Rather calming to sit beside an aquarium. Or a fountain and listen to the splash of the water. Makes you focus on something else and life doesn’t seem so heavy in that moment. Water has that effect on our spirits. … Continue reading
I’m not that fond of Coffee Bean being now spoilt for choice with all the new indie coffee places. But I’ve always wanted to sit by the fountain at Marina Bay Sands. It’s always impossible to get a seat, but … Continue reading
In Singapore, it’s great that there is free entertainment, like the light & water show at Marina Bay Sands. Basically it’s a laser and fountain show set to music, like the one that we watched a year ago at Sentosa. … Continue reading
Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands: Where you can take a sampan ride and experience gushing water inside a mall
Don’t think I’ll ever ride the sampan. Just seems to contrived and unreal, when I could take a nice bumboat ride out to one of the little islands from Changi instead. But I think kids would enjoy this and I’d … Continue reading