I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: fresh spring rolls
The coffeeshop has an elegant name – Eastern Wind Foodhouse. The ham baguette cost us S$4 and the bread was toasty and crisp. The pho and spring rolls which cost S$6 each were also as authentic as you can get … Continue reading
Whenever I chance upon some new exciting area of Singapore that’s actually been there for quite a while, I feel like I’ve been living under a rock. But it also gives me the feeling that there’s always something new to … Continue reading
Having been to Vietnam, makes me want to hunt out all the authentic Vietnamese eateries in Singapore. Especially places where I can have the healthy cuisine of Pho and fresh spring rolls. Of course there are the less healthy versions … Continue reading