I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Gen X
1. Books: Enid Blyton, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Judy Blume defined my childhood – not Harry Potter (I haven’t read a single book and found the original movie a bit too young for me – ok boring). I wanted to … Continue reading
Just three songs that were playing in my head today and just had to go hunt out on YouTube. Sorry to sound like an old fogie, Gen Y, but I’m truly Gen X and I just can’t get with the … Continue reading
I have been wanting to blog about other things, but so much has been happening in Singapore and it all relates to the upcoming Elections. As I approach mid life, I am even more passionate about it. I used to … Continue reading