I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: green tea
Checked out Flor the famous cake cafe in Duxton Hill helmed by Japanese pastry chef Yamashita. To be honest we didn’t intend to go there but since Group Therapy was so crowded we thought we should try out a new … Continue reading
I feel like such a glutton when I do all my food posts in a row. Decided to end the blog binge with a healthier option – Quiznos sandwiches. I tend to pick the Mesquite Chicken. Green Tea Matcha Latte. … Continue reading
This is our second visit to Java Detour, because once again the Coffee Bean Bistro by the fountain was super crowded. And this is a nice place to chat, away from the maddening crowd that just lingers mostly around that … Continue reading
The latest drink I see on the menu these days is Matcha Latte. I must be high in antioxidants as it’s concentrated green tea powder. B loves it and I think it looks pretty although I tend to go for … Continue reading
I just loved the green pumpkin lampshade at this new Japanese Bakery at Nex. I find the little green lampshades so pretty as well. On the official website the tagline is “What colour is a pumpkin? – Green in Japan.” … Continue reading