I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Health Promotion Board
The Health Promotion Board has a very useful tool where you can calculate the nutritional content of various hawker foods found in Singapore. I was surprised by some of my findings. Food that I thought was healthy, turned out to … Continue reading
Saw this exhibition at VivoCity. Interesting panels in the form of giant shopping bags, about what’s healthy and lower in calories. I would pick the Korean rice over everything else. That’s yummy. Subway sandwiches are good too.