- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Health Promotion Board
The Health Promotion Board has a very useful tool where you can calculate the nutritional content of various hawker foods found in Singapore. I was surprised by some of my findings. Food that I thought was healthy, turned out to … Continue reading
Saw this exhibition at VivoCity. Interesting panels in the form of giant shopping bags, about what’s healthy and lower in calories. I would pick the Korean rice over everything else. That’s yummy. Subway sandwiches are good too.