- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: height
I actually like the costume of Miss Singapore Universe 2011 contestant, Valerie Lim. 26 year old Valerie is a striking 1.79m, and I think the tallest Miss Singapore by far. In Singapore the average female height is about 1.6m or … Continue reading
I didn’t expect that I would get to see Michelle Kwan perform. We just happened to be at the right place at the right time. It was quite a thrill to see the two time Olympic medalist and 30 year … Continue reading