I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hip
Even though I knew I would not fit in at that place (being the old fogie that I am), I still craved to see it for myself and try the coffee. Businesses in Singapore come and go so fast that … Continue reading
The sea salt caramel laced pastry I had was interesting, but the bakery was just too packed for comfort when I was there. The same issue of seats being spaced too closely together and I’m someone who likes a bit … Continue reading
This is my second visit to Yong Siak Street. This time the restaurant Open Door Policy was open and so we had to try it. Will cover that in my next post. Since it was D’s first visit, we had … Continue reading
I finally made it to Yong Siak Street which is in Tiong Bahru, after reading so many complementary posts by so many young bloggers. When I was there the most striking thing I saw was this poster for a beautiful … Continue reading
Haji Lane is a place you’ll fall for. It’s a haven where you won’t get shoved in a crowd, pushy sales people hovering over you, and mind numbing chain stores. It’s like a splash of colour in a country people … Continue reading
Crossing over to walk to Haji Lane. This makes me wonder if there is a short cut to Haji Lane by another way. Oh well, think I’ll leave that for another day. Currently one of the must sees for tourists, … Continue reading