I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: hobby
With life and with blogging I’ve just been feeling overwhelmed. So much I want to do and not enough time. Time is just so fleeting and before I know it, it’s dark and I’m still up, not getting sufficient sleep. … Continue reading
Hong Lim Market and it’s surrounding area is interesting. It was my first time seeing hobby stores that sold model planes for adults. Misa Travel is here too, if you need to pick up your tickets after booking your holiday … Continue reading