I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: inari
This is so great. I don’t have to queue for this at the Takashimaya basement any more. A great Japanese food option at IMM and I love the mini udon option for S$4.
The first clue that the food here is authentic? The place was filled with Japanese patrons. I hardly see any Japanese patrons at the other Singapore chain outlets. The second of course – the taste. The inari sushi here was … Continue reading
I have been craving for the inari sushi I had in Osaka and I was so excited to find that the one I had at Genki Sushi comes very very close. The difference is in the quality of the sweet … Continue reading
I wanted to enjoy this meal. I really did. But the ramen broth had the strongest taste of bamboo. I ordered the mini tonkotsu ramen. As you know, bamboo is on my list of foods I don’t care for. But … Continue reading
I was hankering for the simple kitsune udon I had at Osaka, and Ichiban Boshi has a good enough version that comes in a smaller half bowl portion (S$4.90). It’s not the healthy kind of sushi but I do love … Continue reading
Among the little restaurants at Shokutsu10 on the Basement 1 level of Nex, this restaurant called Shimbashi Soba looked appealing with it’s freshly made buckwheat soba. There’s another outlet at Paragon. The Tempura Seiro cost a whopping S$17.80. The side … Continue reading