- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: jams
Some things you can’t quite explain, but I like the vibe at Hediard in spite of the prices. Just my second time here but I’m charmed by the place hidden in a quaint little Tudor style building. I know the … Continue reading
Looks like a gold xmas tree this year. One thing lazy me loves about Singapore is not having to climb up stairs. Is this Paul Frank store new? Haven’t been to ION in quite a while. Love the abominable snowman. … Continue reading
Another quiet place to escape for tea. It’s the cafe within the bookstore called Prologue (the upscale version of Popular Store). Not much in terms of service, but from the cafe, the view of Orchard Road is pretty awesome.