- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Jewels
We got some chocolates to try from this place called Jewels in Orchard Central. You could have like a dessert buffet here as well, but we just got a box of chocolates to try. Honestly I expected to like the … Continue reading
My blogger pal, 365 days to play is having a cool survey about your favourite coffee place in Singapore. Mine is definitely Tully’s. The one at Orchard Central is nice when it’s not crowded and you can get a good … Continue reading