I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: kiasu
Bras Basah Complex has been around for ages, since I was a kid in the 80’s. It’s the place you go to for books and art supplies. I hadn’t visited this place for a few years and this time, everywhere … Continue reading
This happened today and makes me ashamed to be a Singaporean (just assuming they were all local) and associated with this type of kiasu behaviour. You would think Singaporeans have never seen books before. But sometimes, how can you blame … Continue reading
I have been hearing so much about the Tiger mum and when I picked up the latest issue of 8 Days I was thoroughly disturbed by the cover that seems to condone children being caned. I think you will only … Continue reading
The Singlish word kiasu has been so overused that it is now a cliche to me. Sadly though many of my fellow Singaporeans still give truth to this overused term. It makes me wonder if Singaporeans hold a monopoly on … Continue reading
You can read my post on Kiasu Singaporeans at my other blog. Thanks for requesting it Maria. 1. Kiasu while filling up petrol in JB. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCxUeo57iVM&NR=1] 2. Queuing up for cheap petrol in Singapore. There seems to be a theme … Continue reading