- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: kids
My brain has been wired by trauma to always think of the worse possible outcome, so that I can be prepared. I’m constantly in fight or flight mode. It’s a terrible state to be in and I wish I wasn’t … Continue reading
I went to two malls and at both places saw Dinosaur exhibits. First at One KM which has an adventure component which looked kinda scary to me – walking a rope with a safety harness far off the ground. And … Continue reading
Saw these Easter treats at Marks & Spenser, Raffles City.
I think the airport is going to be extra crowded with kids just going there to play. There’s a humongous bouncy castle plus disney characters like Mickey and Minnie. Saw this at Terminal 2.
The River Safari is a mixture of an aquarium and a zoo. I enjoyed the it more than I thought I would. I’m not usually an outdoorsy type of person. My favourite exhibits would be the pandas, red pandas (more … Continue reading
I love Children’s Books that are well made. Gonna start writing about my favourite ones.
But back then the back of the couch was fine. There sure are some amazing playhouses in Singapore but they do come with a hefty price tag. Playtents are cheaper (Ikea) but I was attracted to this sturdier pretty one … Continue reading
Ironically after writing a post about the hazards of being connected (due to the ease and portability of devices), I also wrote about my favourite free ipad apps for toddlers. Yes there are advantages we can’t ignore and we have … Continue reading
These days I’m interested in shopping – if it’s for baby or kiddie stuff. Recently I found that City Square is one such place.
I need an off switch for my mind. Here I am, awake at 4am and unable to go back to sleep due to worry. What better to do than to compose a blog post. Haven’t been updating the blog lately … Continue reading