I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: laws
When I was in the US, I was impressed by the patriotism and the number of flags put up by ordinary folk. Why there are even bikinis fashioned on the US flag, all done in the utmost patriotic spirit that … Continue reading
I agree with blogger Kirsten and hope 32 year old Swiss, Oliver Fricker doesn’t get flogged either. (Not another Michael Fay incident!) Why a banker with a cushy job would want to risk doing this is mind boggling, especially knowing … Continue reading