I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: lighting
Had a lovely time at Oriole, which is just outside Somerset 313, although I’m afraid the air-conditioning was a bit too cold for my cousin. I on the other hand am a walking furnace so it was just nice for … Continue reading
The Red Dot Museum has it’s headquarters in Germany. The museum in Singapore is one of the largest design museums in Asia so I’m so glad I got a chance to view the products and the cool futuristic yet highly … Continue reading
Sometimes when I am at home and the rain is coming down heavy outside and you see multiple flashes of lightning seemingly entering through the window, my neurotic self wonders if you could be struck my lightning while indoors. Well … Continue reading