I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: lion
My second time at 100AM mall. As you can see, I was pretty enthralled by the Imperial Dragon Bakery Cafe logo. It reminds me of the traditional depiction you see in Chinese paper cuttings. I know it’s excessive – more … Continue reading
This was our second visit and it was fun. Each time I see something new. This is the only time I don’t mind getting bumped into. It actually adds to the festiveness. Just knowing that everyone is out shopping for … Continue reading
There’s a huge restored iron wrought gate just outside Farrer Park MRT station, in front of City Square Mall. I especially liked the elegant lion heads. There’s also a playground and a fountain seating area for bored kids and weary … Continue reading
We all know that mascots are one of the greatest marketing tools around. But they have to be done right. They can’t be creepy. When I was a kid in the 70’s and 80’s, I used to have a Singa … Continue reading
I only just learnt how. The lion has a ball under his foot. The ball represents the flower of life. While the lioness has a little cub held protectively beneath her shaggy foot. The female represents Yin and the male … Continue reading
I thought they did away with this mascot a long time ago. Singa the courtesy lion was part of Singapore’s Courtesy Campaign in 1979. It’s slogan was ‘Make Courtesy A Way of Life’. It doesn’t seem like we have made … Continue reading