I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Little
Chanced upon this cool little knick knack store at Bras Basah Complex. What a cool name huh? Cat Socrates. A philosophizing cat. The Chesire cat from Alice and Wonderland immediately comes to mind. As photos were not allowed inside (it’s … Continue reading
I love that people, perhaps fed up with their office jobs or just inspired to do what they love, are quitting and setting up these independent cafes and bookstores. Cafes with real coffee and beautifully designed places with real heart. … Continue reading
Could almost sniff the enticing aroma of 40 Hands coffee on so many blog sites, and hope to try it one day when the tiny shop in Tiong Bahru is a little less crowded. Somehow I am not into take-away … Continue reading
I just love the clip of how Prince WIlliam was the original Grace Cutsem (the little girl who covered her ears when Kate and William kissed). Princess Ann looked flustered and she had no idea how to control him. It’s … Continue reading