I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: lounge
Saw Crocodile Luc Lac at the lounge during the dinner buffet at the Sheraton Saigon. Luc Lac means to cook the small pieces of meat while tossing it in a wok or skillet. Well I didn’t dare touch it first … Continue reading
My sister booked a room at the Tower Wing of the Sheraton Saigon. We picked this hotel for it’s excellent location in District 1. We didn’t need to take a cab at all and just walked everywhere from the hotel. … Continue reading