I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Lunch Buffet
I haven’t been here in a decade so the whole place looked quite different. We truly enjoyed the experience though and the sofa seating was cosy. The buffet spread was also not too far away and the server who attended … Continue reading
We love hotel buffets, but we only go on special occasions. This buffet lasted from 12 noon to 2.30 pm. Everything came in really tiny portions, but the quality was good. Especially liked the buckwheat noodles, mac and cheese, spicy … Continue reading
All of all the sweet things at the dessert counter I was most impressed by the marshmellows. They were a special kind and seemed to be already toasted and coated with a kind of icing sugar. Am not sure how … Continue reading
I know the rule everyone knows at buffets is not to fill up on bread, but it’s the one thing I just can’t resist. The breads here looked exceptionally good. Especially with real French salted butter provided. There was the … Continue reading
Since I couldn’t resist taking so many photos are usual, I need to split this post into 3 parts. Part 1 will be about the ambience at Rise, Part 2 about the savoury food and Part 3 about the desserts. … Continue reading