- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Marble Slab Creamery
These photos were taken at the new outlet at the mall called Junction 8 which is attached to Bishan MRT (subway). There is no proper queueing system and I had to wait a long time before anyone took my order. … Continue reading
I always thought Scape (2 Orchard Link opposite Cathay Cineleisure) was just an area in Orchard Road for teens to roller blade and stay out of trouble. Over the weekend I found out that it’s a mall as well, with … Continue reading