I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Marble Slab Creamery
These photos were taken at the new outlet at the mall called Junction 8 which is attached to Bishan MRT (subway). There is no proper queueing system and I had to wait a long time before anyone took my order. … Continue reading
I always thought Scape (2 Orchard Link opposite Cathay Cineleisure) was just an area in Orchard Road for teens to roller blade and stay out of trouble. Over the weekend I found out that it’s a mall as well, with … Continue reading