- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Musings
Talking about pretty designs, I’m loving the new white Starbucks mugs with the embossed logo and wonder how much they cost. Finally got a seat at the Starbucks outlet at Plaza Singapura’s new wing. We came here to try the … Continue reading
It sure is flattering to receive the Liebster award from Singapore fashion bloggers Carmen & Natasha. Thank you ladies. I love that the idea of this award is to pass it on to 11 more bloggers. The last time I … Continue reading
Introverts seem to get a bad rap, but as I get older I find myself moving from slightly extroverted to more and more introverted. I always think it’s hard to put people into boxes, but I was still curious about … Continue reading
Have been really ill (as in, almost passed out ill) and I just hope I recover before my birthday. Never been ill on my birthday before and don’t want to set a new record. Everyone in my family is ill … Continue reading