I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Musings
Talking about pretty designs, I’m loving the new white Starbucks mugs with the embossed logo and wonder how much they cost. Finally got a seat at the Starbucks outlet at Plaza Singapura’s new wing. We came here to try the … Continue reading
It sure is flattering to receive the Liebster award from Singapore fashion bloggers Carmen & Natasha. Thank you ladies. I love that the idea of this award is to pass it on to 11 more bloggers. The last time I … Continue reading
Introverts seem to get a bad rap, but as I get older I find myself moving from slightly extroverted to more and more introverted. I always think it’s hard to put people into boxes, but I was still curious about … Continue reading
Have been really ill (as in, almost passed out ill) and I just hope I recover before my birthday. Never been ill on my birthday before and don’t want to set a new record. Everyone in my family is ill … Continue reading