- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: new
You can now satisfy your donut cravings at Changi Airport Terminal 2. Krispy Kreme has a cafe there. I don’t see much difference between this chain and Dunkin Donuts (in Singapore Krispy Kreme is somehow not as good) so you … Continue reading
Big Box is huge and spacious, but I’m not that impressed. It seems to be a neater Mustafa but without the personality and I am guessing better prices. Address: 1 Venture Avenue Singapore 608521
Yet another new mall – ONE KM. More interesting food options here compared to The Seletar Mall, like the Swedish Cafe Fika which has a branch at Kampong Glam. Address: 11 Tanjong Katong Road OneKM Shopping Mall Singapore 437157
Another new mall we checked out last month, but I was tardy in writing about is Seletar Mall. The layout is all right. Rather spacious with a high ceiling and open middle area. Food choices are similar to what you can … Continue reading
The restaurant is at level 2 of HillV2 and you can dine in pleasant surroundings as the place is filled with light and spacious. For once I didn’t feel bloated after a meal, but it was pretty expensive considering the … Continue reading
I do like this new mall which is near the Hillview estate in Upper Bukit Timah, as it’s spacious, isolated (not near an MRT which means less chance of crowds) and more a food place than a shopping place which … Continue reading