I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Northpoint
I wanted to enjoy this meal. I really did. But the ramen broth had the strongest taste of bamboo. I ordered the mini tonkotsu ramen. As you know, bamboo is on my list of foods I don’t care for. But … Continue reading
Northpoint is another old mall, but this one has been refurbished. There’s even a Wendy’s here now. The most interesting aspect of the Chinese New Year decorations was the Zodiac chart with fortunes for the year of the rabbit. To … Continue reading