I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: orange
I’m loving the halloween decorations in Singapore. I somehow find all the orange and pumpkins very festive and cheerful and hardly spooky. Orange was also my dad’s favourite colour. He chose our orange sofa and orange floor tiles for instance. … Continue reading
What a wonderful combination of bright Orange and hot Pink. The weathered cement floor adds to the beauty. Walking through a little alley, fringed by pots of bamboo. Feeling zen already. Oh dear, not bambi. Buying cloth. Arab Street with … Continue reading
I expected much more from the Singapore Food Trail which is the latest food attraction at the Singapore Flyer. At first glance I was impressed, as I am by anything novel, but after my inspection I was left wanting more. … Continue reading
Suddenly there’s a face at your car window and you’re a bit startled. Don’t worry, this is not a Singapore mugging. The only kind of ‘mugging’ done here is by kids from elite schools, heads buried in text-books. The person … Continue reading