I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: patient
Been here twice and on both occasions we had the warmest service. Thanks to the lovely ladies there who made us feel at home. Each time it was a different girl. On this visit D urged me to have a … Continue reading
This just makes me so sad. It’s just horrible to see how the poor elderly lady was abused. This was captured on camera but there may have been worse cases that went unrecorded and that gives me the shivers. I … Continue reading