I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: poverty
[youtube]Z6UqE6Ecb7E[/youtube] Michelle feels that working with children rather than money, infinitely more fulfilling. This RGS girl is not an elitist. I like her. [youtube]VZoPH5N2lPU[/youtube] Vincent talks to another Singaporean. Sometimes I think I have blinders on. Especially when I watch … Continue reading
I sometimes feel that what I blog about is so superficial, and I have been rather disillusioned lately. But you dear girl, come along with your compassion and bravery and blow me away. I am so grateful that Singapore has … Continue reading
……I am fortunate enough never to have been tempted by the lure of easy riches. I never had to walk miles to school but only to the end of the driveway to be picked up by a school bus. I … Continue reading