I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Red Dot Traffic
Just a post about what we saw along the way as we walked from Tanjong Pagar MRT Station to Peck Seah Street. Our destination was actually Ann Siang Hill but it was lovely to take in details along the way. … Continue reading
Pacific Coffee Company is a Hong Kong chain which started in 1992. You can use your museum ticket to get a 10% discount at the coffee place. Love the plush red velvet seats at Pacific Coffee Company which is also … Continue reading
We always drive by this gorgeous red building, but I have never been inside. Been yearning to for quite some time and we finally did it. The building itself at 28 Maxwell Road is called Red Dot Traffic while the … Continue reading