I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: reflection
1. Writing is like breathing. I can’t go a day without it. 2. It’s good writing practice. It’s cool that with a blog I have an audience. I appreciate the connection. Somehow it forces me to write in a slightly … Continue reading
Even though I try not to be obsessive about it, I just can’t help it. I love checking my stats. It gives me a sense of satisfaction, especially on days when I wonder “What the heck am I doing with … Continue reading
Now that I am finally writing my posts on our Malay/Arab/Muslim Quarter, after taking loads of photos last week, I realize there is so much more for me to explore. I have just covered the tip of the iceberg. Decided … Continue reading
I’ll be turning 40 in a few weeks, and all year long I have been anticipating going into a deep funk. So far it hasn’t quite happened yet and I think I have to thank my blogger friends on WordPress … Continue reading