I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: renovated
Capitol Theatre after the renovation now has a fancy name, Capitol Piazza, and it’s filled with fancy shops. I can’t even recall what the old place looks like even though I’ve been there countless number of times for movies. A … Continue reading
I think the new Chinatown Point is an improvement over what it used to be, but I can’t imagine that S$90 million was spent. Where does all that money go. Seems crazy to me. And as B commented the place … Continue reading
Doesn’t seem a popular thing to say, but please let me whine that sometimes Singapore is boring. There is not much change in terms of weather and not much of nature to explore as we are an extremely tiny island. … Continue reading
B brought me to Plaza Singapura and I was amazed to see a new wing. I wonder how come he always knows when something new opens. He said it was just random thing as he spotted the new wing from … Continue reading
I know I’m really late to post about this, but I’ve been having a major blog backlog. You know how you get spurts of inspiration to write. Well I’m having one such spurt now. Anyhoo, took the train to Changi … Continue reading