I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: shopping centre
I’m not that fond of coming to Queensway Shopping Centre unless there is a purpose or unless I get to have curry chicken. The curry chicken here is out of this world and requires a whole other post. Queensway as … Continue reading
City Plaza is a really old shopping centre at 810 Geylang Road. The nearest MRT is Paya Lebar. It’s like time stood still here, as it remains very much in the 70’s. Most people come here for the Arnold’s which … Continue reading
This is a little run down mall in Sembawang with a cheery name – Sun Plaza. No wonder it’s interior is painted yellow. It’s really old and I always worry that I will get stuck in the lift. It’s a … Continue reading
This is the one place I wanted to try – Freshness Burger from Japan. But just look at the queue. They did a smart thing though by maintaining a good atmosphere within the place through crowd control. Well there’s always … Continue reading
I wonder when we dropped certain British words in favour of American ones. I noticed that among the locals I know, we now use the word mall instead of shopping centre. My spelling remains British as this was the system … Continue reading
The news has been reporting that the carpark design is terrible, and that people living around the area are upset by the traffic jams. It also seems like it’s practically impossible to get in. I was crazy and bored and … Continue reading