I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: SIA
It’s not secret that I have a fear of flying. More the claustrophobia than anything. My main concern when I travel is the seat size and legroom. Everything else is good to have but I am willing to forgo as … Continue reading
Well I would have thought our national bird would be the small black bird with the bright yellow beak that you see hopping about everywhere. I am always terrified that we will run over one because they just sit there … Continue reading
Macro shot of pretty weeds. This is as close as we will get to Autumn leaves. Powdery sand. It’s hard to believe there are hundreds of people on that contraption in the sky or that I sat in one a … Continue reading
I feel really proud that our national carrier is considered one of the best in the world. I try to fly Singapore Airlines whenever I can even though it costs quite a bit more. I just feel safer and the … Continue reading
Please, I don’t want to hear any more bad news. Floods, falling trees and now colliding planes? I am just so relieved that no one was injured and this collision happened at the taxiing stage. The clipping of the wing … Continue reading