- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: SIA
It’s not secret that I have a fear of flying. More the claustrophobia than anything. My main concern when I travel is the seat size and legroom. Everything else is good to have but I am willing to forgo as … Continue reading
Well I would have thought our national bird would be the small black bird with the bright yellow beak that you see hopping about everywhere. I am always terrified that we will run over one because they just sit there … Continue reading
Macro shot of pretty weeds. This is as close as we will get to Autumn leaves. Powdery sand. It’s hard to believe there are hundreds of people on that contraption in the sky or that I sat in one a … Continue reading
I feel really proud that our national carrier is considered one of the best in the world. I try to fly Singapore Airlines whenever I can even though it costs quite a bit more. I just feel safer and the … Continue reading
Please, I don’t want to hear any more bad news. Floods, falling trees and now colliding planes? I am just so relieved that no one was injured and this collision happened at the taxiing stage. The clipping of the wing … Continue reading