- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Singapore cafes
I’ve been to the branch at Tai Seng but wasn’t impressed. This time however I changed my mind at the Thomson Plaza branch and would revisit. They charge 50 cents for a mug of hot water S$5 for a scoope … Continue reading
Although you’ll run out of vouchers fast if you use them all here, it felt worth the splurge. Some of the best waffles and ice cream I’ve had. Second time here, and as a creature of habit I stuck to … Continue reading