I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Singapore Food
She hardly likes to go out and even more so since the covid period, but when it comes to my medical appointments she likes to accompany me as my doctors and nurses know her well. She says they are always … Continue reading
It was my first time trying the black carrot cake here and it was very satisfying. The young boy who served me at the stall was very polite and I truly appreciated that. There was a cute little French girl … Continue reading
Although you’ll run out of vouchers fast if you use them all here, it felt worth the splurge. Some of the best waffles and ice cream I’ve had. Second time here, and as a creature of habit I stuck to … Continue reading
Why is it such a battle to diet and detox? It used to be so much easier. You know, blogging about food and reading blogs with pictures of yummy food makes it almost impossible to diet. I even find myself … Continue reading