I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: teh alia
Feeling guilty for overindulging, but the curry they serve at the prata stall (R R Indian Food) at Lim Kopi Food Court (Block 107, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 4) is so good. Not watery and disappointing like I’ve had at … Continue reading
If you’re okay with not having a fancy meal, you might be able to have a much more satisfying and affordable one at Tekka. This and Alexandra Village are my 2 top picks for hawker centres in Singapore. The draw … Continue reading
Everyone seems to go for the Tian Tian chicken rice and this time there was a huge queue at our usual curry rice stall. So what to eat was the conundrum. In Singapore we have the enviable ‘problem’ of so … Continue reading
The elderly white bearded uncle at the little nameless tea shop, just opposite Kampong Glam cafe makes the best tea in Singapore hands down. It’s called a Sarabat stall (selling mainly drinks and run by mainly Indian Muslim owners) and … Continue reading
I’m so confused about which is the stall that has the better curry chicken at Queensway but all I know is that I loved what I had. Chose the famous curry chicken stall (even though it may be more famous … Continue reading
I was pleasantly surprised to see Allauddin’s Briyani at Bedok hawker centre. Had to try it and the chicken was as soft as ever. Falling off the bone soft. I still prefer the taste of the rice with the gravy … Continue reading