I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: temptation
I decided to cut out instant noodles and biscuits from my diet. I haven’t missed the instant noodles at all, but recently I has a digestive biscuit and soon I polished off eight and felt horribly guilty after. They tasted … Continue reading
If you’re looking for single slice pizzas you can get it here. It was not that fantastic but I guess it could satisfy a craving like it did for B. Wrote about it including what I did this week. Personally … Continue reading
My cousin D always eats healthy in Australia and sent me a photo of her meal. The problem is I haven’t quite acquired the taste for salmon but perhaps I don’t know how to prepare it properly. And I have … Continue reading