I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tiong Bahru Bakery
My idea of what makes a mall good is the availability of a nice cafe with decent coffee and pastries. Lucky for me the Raffles City mall has a Tiong Bahru bakery where I could linger over an orange croissant … Continue reading
Tiong Bahru Bakery used to be very exclusive when it first popped up at a remote corner in the old Singapore estate, Tiong Bahru. A real French Cafe, finally. But now that it has a second branch I’m glad it’s … Continue reading
Finally tried out Tiong Bahru Bakery at Raffles City. A much more convenient location (City Hall MRT) with more seats. I will come here again for the baguette and iced coffee. Love that they provide jam and butter, together with … Continue reading
Been here some time ago but due to a major blog backlog took this long to blog about the experience. What I do love is the proliferation of French cafes in Singapore. What I like best at Tiong Bahru Bakery … Continue reading
Not only did we get to check out the new Tiong Bahru Bakery that replaced an egg shop and is helmed by a Parisian, that everyone’s talking about, we felt refreshed in this pretty estate with it’s charming white low rise … Continue reading