I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tokyo
I just can’t write anything knowing what’s happening in beautiful Japan. Usually devastating news seems really far away, but the blogging community makes the world shrink and my thoughts are fixated on two wonderful bloggers. Kaho of Chuzai Living who … Continue reading
I just adore Starletshay’s videos. She’s so cute, chirpy and wholesome. Starletshay is from Hawaii and she’s now in her place of origin, Japan to bring you snapshots of the country through her cute little entertaining videos. Her profile says … Continue reading
If you’ve never had a bottle of Livita before, maybe you should not try it. It’s pretty addictive. I think it’s either you like it or you don’t. I for one don’t like Red Bull, but I am addicted to … Continue reading
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ9aII83nyE] Pax seems to have been saying “konichiwa” before he got slapped in the mouth! It’s strange that something that happens in just seconds can produce so many photos. That’s the power that hollywood has over us mere mortals. Angelina … Continue reading