- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: tourist haunts
Thank you Expat Bloggers – For Introducing me to Haji Lane and Reintroducing me to the Awesomeness of Arab Street
Singaporeans usually pride themselves on not going to the usual tourist haunts and what we call tourist traps like Newton Hawker Centre. My recent excusion to Haji Lane has definitely changed my mind. Tourists traps can sometimes be uber cool. … Continue reading