- #98: Exciting, Ever Evolving Food Scene
- #10. Simple Joys: Even Greater Ease to Check Out Library Books Using my Phone App
- Family Ties: Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
- Ocean Liner Stories from the Past
- Atas Mall with Fresh Orchid Displays
- #9. Simple Joys: Wide Walkways & High Ceilings
- Evolution of my Blog
- Were there Tasks You Hated Doing as a Child?
- Angelina at Marina Bay Sands: Another Too Expensive Place
- Din Tai Fung Marina Bay Sands for the First Time
- Peranakan Meal at Pow Sing: Satisfying but Expensive
- #8. Simple Joys – Nice Strangers
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Tsuru-koshi
This is so great. I don’t have to queue for this at the Takashimaya basement any more. A great Japanese food option at IMM and I love the mini udon option for S$4.
I like that there’s a mini bowl of Udon at Tsuru-koshi, for just S$4. The regular sized one with an egg that looks so good huh?