I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: UK
I was pretty excited when I came across a poster, just yesterday, using a quote of mine. Well actually the the blog title of my post about Shibly Prata. It was a post I wrote way back in July last … Continue reading
Generally I hate shopping, but I do find browsing for books and checking out groceries relaxing. Not just humdrum groceries, but beautifully packaged stuff that I have never seen before. Love the attention to detail at Liang Court’s Meidi-ya gourmet … Continue reading
Was agitated by the crowds at Compass Point (I just call it Sengkang Mall). The noise didn’t help. There was an event going on where some local personalities were on the loud speaker trying to sell electronic good like TVs … Continue reading
Love how this eco friendly blue porcelain cup looks like a paper cup. So pretty. I absolutely adore this cute red memo holder as well. And a bookrest lamp so the spine of your book is preserved when you don’t … Continue reading
Just read this Time article and watch the video to see what I mean. [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cw1uLVSl1Y] The mum actually seems quite rude from the video taken at a recent concert in England. She must have been causing quite a ruckus before … Continue reading
It always amazes me that Angelina Jolie never trips while wearing long dresses and high dress. For me, it seems totally impossible to walk without constantly stepping on the hem of the dress, especially with huge flashes going off in … Continue reading