I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Website
Our National Environmental Agency’s (NEA) website is improving. A lot more details about the haze including maps that give us a clearer picture of the situation. Source: NEA Source: NEA And do check out the detailed advisory from the Ministry … Continue reading
Kirsten Han has brilliantly written about 7 Singaporean videos which are all unintentionally awkward and comical. Check out Kirsten’s full post at SEA Youth Say So, a wonderful new website by young writers in the region. This one of Ris … Continue reading
Call me an ignoramous. Go ahead. I feel quite ignorant and positively dumb, after just discovering this today. I didn’t know certain websites were banned in Singapore, till I came across this article on Yahoo Singapore which talks about the … Continue reading