- Ceylonese Singaporean
- 5 Things I Thought I Would Have when I was a Child: Letting Go of My Expectations
- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: keisuke
I like this place, Keisuke, at Parco Millenia but the crab broth was too strong (fish almost) for us. You might like it though, but it just wasn’t for us and I’ll stick to pork broth.