I love the slightly sourish sweet taste of these. Mandarin Oranges are a cinch to peel as well, which is great. They are also known as tangerines, which is a subgroup and most commonly available type of mandarin oranges. Here’s more on the distinction between Mandarins and Tangerines. They are a super food bursting with goodness.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
wow. i’ve never seen fruit packaged so daintily. my family and people I know usually just buy those boxes of cuties.
yeah they are really well wrapped and packaged for Chinese New Year.
oh no.. major panic! You’ve just reminded that CNY shopping for goodies and oranges yet to be done!
Oh yes…the time just flies too fast…can’t imagine Feb will be here already!!! yikes!