I Talk About
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ippudo
The new branch of Ippudo at Shaw Centre is difficult to get to. You might get a bit lost like we did. But it was worth it. The ramen and the broth satisfied us very much. And we got a … Continue reading
It seems that I always talk about places being great but the truth is I’ve had some sucky experiences. Just zero mood to write about it as I prefer to write about the positive ones. But since I don’t want … Continue reading